Welcome to God’s Anointed Kids, otherwise known as GAK, where our mission is to raise healthy, spiritual hearts in an atmosphere of love. We want your child to grow not only physically, but in every way that God desires. With a combination of games, puppet characters, and fun-filled songs, we capture kids’ attention while also showing them that living for God is the best thing out there. At GAK, our No. 1 rule is to HAVE FUN! Our No. 1 priority is JESUS!
G.A.K. Jr. (Babies through Age 5)
Infants & Toddlers
As a parent, you can be sure your child will be well cared for in a clean, safe environment. All our caregivers provide a loving, nurturing atmosphere for your infant or toddler. We believe that children are a gift, and encourage all parents to raise their children in the training and instruction of the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4) We desire to be a blessing to parents as they attend worship services on Sunday mornings.
Preschoolers love G.A.K. Jr.! Your child will not only learn a new Bible lesson each week, but will have a blast playing with other kids in G.A.K. Jr. The lessons are reinforced with crafts, praise time, and a snack. It is our goal to love children as Jesus did! (Matthew 19:4)
Our teachers are trained to provide your children with a fun and secure environment as they start their walk with God.
Every Sunday kids can join with other kids their age to experience GAK while their parents are in "big church". GAK is where kids learn life lessons based on a recurring theme that includes games, songs, skits, and a Bible story.
The U.S.S. GAK is now boarding. Are you ready to Set Sail? Get your passports and your sea legs as we take off on a ten-week adventure going to all the cities and ports that Paul did on his many journeys to preach the Gospel. We’ll get started with a Bon Voyage party right where it all started for Paul – in Damascus! From there we’ll sail to places like Ephesus, Athens, and Antioch. We’ll experience everything Paul experienced from the joy of seeing people come to know Christ, to the sadness of seeing people reject Him. We’ll go with him on all his journeys until he comes home to Rome! So grab your cameras, your sunglasses, and your flip flops!
Set Sail time is June 3rd at 9am and 10:45 in GAK!
Wednesday Night Series
Join us every Wednesday night for Popsicles and Parables! Don’t miss all the GAK shenanigans with our latest character, Parable Pete! This summer, we are going to have lots of “cool” fun together as we eat some frozen treats and check out Parable Pete and hear his account of the great teachings of Jesus! Dress for some splashing, good fun! Bring a friend, and let’s get this summer started! It all begins Wednesday, June 6th from 6:00- 8:00! We can’t wait to see you!
We love rewarding kids at GAK. Every Sunday, kids can earn GAK gold for:
- Coming to GAK
- Bringing their Bible to GAK
- Remembering each week’s memory verse
- Bringing friends
- Knowing the answer to the homework question in the GAK Guide
The GAK Gold that the children earn can be redeemed on the fourth Sunday of every month in GAK Mart for a variety of prizes that range from 1 GAK Gold to 10 GAK Gold so that every child can get something.
How do we make G.A.K. so fun for kids?
- Prayer – We put a lot of thought, time, and, of course, prayer into every GAK series we write. Yes, you read correctly, every set, lesson, and drama presentation is written and designed by us. Well, the Holy Spirit in us.
- Worship – GAK provides an exciting atmosphere for elementary kids to encounter the presence of God. (Psalm 102:28) Our GAK Praise Team leads the children each week in upbeat songs. The songs include motions that encourage participation and memorization. In GAK we want the kids to love and look forward to the praise time as well as worshipping through giving, and taking time at the end of every service to slow down and show respect and honor to God through song.
- Bible Lessons – We enjoy creating Bible lessons that are age appropriate, interactive, and relevant to today’s children. We also believe in having lots of fun! Whether it’s a skit that ends up with a pie in the face, a science experiment, or one of the many characters that appear in GAK, every object lesson will reinforce the Bible story and lesson that Pastor Chris brings to the kids.
- Partnership – We also believe in partnering with you. As the parent, we believe it is your God given mandate to train your child in the way he/she should go. (Ephesians 6:4) GAK serves as an extension of what you are already doing at home, taking every opportunity to teach them about God’s word. (Deuteronomy 6:5-7). If we can be of any help, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help equip and train you in the most important task of raising your children for God’s glory.