Welcome to God’s Anointed Kids, otherwise known as GAK, where our mission is to raise healthy, spiritual hearts in an atmosphere of love. We want your child to grow not only physically, but in every way that God desires. With a combination of games, puppet characters, and fun-filled songs, we capture kids’ attention while also showing them that living for God is the best thing out there. At GAK, our No. 1 rule is to HAVE FUN! Our No. 1 priority is JESUS!
G.A.K. Jr. (Babies through Age 5)
Infants & Toddlers
As a parent, you can be sure your child will be well cared for in a clean, safe environment. All our caregivers provide a loving, nurturing atmosphere for your infant or toddler. We believe that children are a gift, and encourage all parents to raise their children in the training and instruction of the Lord. (Ephesians 6:4) We desire to be a blessing to parents as they attend worship services on Sunday mornings.
Preschoolers love G.A.K. Jr.! Your child will not only learn a new Bible lesson each week, but will have a blast playing with other kids in G.A.K. Jr. The lessons are reinforced with crafts, praise time, and a snack. It is our goal to love children as Jesus did! (Matthew 19:4)
Our teachers are trained to provide your children with a fun and secure environment as they start their walk with God.
Every Sunday kids can join with other kids their age to experience GAK while their parents are in "big church". GAK is where kids learn life lessons based on a recurring theme that includes games, songs, skits, and a Bible story.
Are you ready for a Totally Tubular Summer??? The Surfin' saga will continue every Sunday @10am at GAK! Surfin' in the Sun promises to be full of gnarly surprises as we follow the children of Israel through the book of Exodus! Catch the Wave, invite a friend, and see what Surfer Dude, Lifeguard Larry and the Big Kahuna have in store for you!
You GOTTA get to GAK!
We love rewarding kids at GAK. Every Sunday, kids can earn GAK gold for:
- Coming to GAK
- Bringing their Bible to GAK
- Remembering each week’s memory verse
- Bringing friends
- Knowing the answer to the homework question in the GAK Guide
The GAK Gold that the children earn can be redeemed on the fourth Sunday of every month in GAK Mart for a variety of prizes that range from 1 GAK Gold to 10 GAK Gold so that every child can get something.
How do we make G.A.K. so fun for kids?
- Prayer – We put a lot of thought, time, and, of course, prayer into every GAK series we write. Yes, you read correctly, every set, lesson, and drama presentation is written and designed by us. Well, the Holy Spirit in us.
- Worship – GAK provides an exciting atmosphere for elementary kids to encounter the presence of God. (Psalm 102:28) Our GAK Praise Team leads the children each week in upbeat songs. The songs include motions that encourage participation and memorization. In GAK we want the kids to love and look forward to the praise time as well as worshipping through giving, and taking time at the end of every service to slow down and show respect and honor to God through song.
- Bible Lessons – We enjoy creating Bible lessons that are age appropriate, interactive, and relevant to today’s children. We also believe in having lots of fun! Whether it’s a skit that ends up with a pie in the face, a science experiment, or one of the many characters that appear in GAK, every object lesson will reinforce the Bible story and lesson that Pastor Chris brings to the kids.
- Partnership – We also believe in partnering with you. As the parent, we believe it is your God given mandate to train your child in the way he/she should go. (Ephesians 6:4) GAK serves as an extension of what you are already doing at home, taking every opportunity to teach them about God’s word. (Deuteronomy 6:5-7). If we can be of any help, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We are here to help equip and train you in the most important task of raising your children for God’s glory.