At Crossings, one of the ways we encourage people to live out their potential in Christ is by joining a Small Group or Bible Study. Our groups meet weekly and emphasize spiritual growth, personal accountability, prayer and godly friendships.
At Crossings, we believe genuine relationships thrive through small groups as you meet in an environment where conversation and fellowship is welcomed.
Ladies, join our women as they grow closer to each other and to our Lord through through this time of fellowship and Bible study.
- Thursdays at 9:30 a.m. - Led by Nora Wilkins (Meeting in the Youth Building)
- Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. - Led by Barb Crossett (Meeting in the Youth Building)
Various Topical Studies - This is a great opportunity for our men to get together, study the Bible and encourage each other before they head off to work.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 a.m. - Bob Evans in Lake Mary
- Thursdays at 7:00 p.m. - Crossings Community Church (GAK Room)
Men's Prayer Meeting - Come together and pray for the needs of the church as well as personal concerns and needs.
- Fridays at 7:30 a.m. - Crossings Community Church
Join us as we come together before our morning worship service to commit the service to the Lord as well as lift up the needs of the church and personal requests.
- Sundays, 9:00 a.m. (Building C)