Who We Are
Crossings Community Church is a non-denominational fellowship reaching out to all persons in the community with the life-changing message of Jesus Christ. At Crossings Community Church, you will experience:
- Worship Services that will lift you up and lead you into the presence of God through prayer, praise and inspirational music.
- Preaching from Scripture-based sermons that are both practical and relevant for living in today's complex and changing society, and show how God relates to individuals lives.
- Christian Education that is enthusiastic and creative, based on Biblical principles that equip and encourage people of all ages for dynamic Godly living.
- Service and Ministry that serves others in the name of Jesus by ministering to the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of those in our congregation and in the community.
- Fellowship that is facilitated through a variety of activities, creating and supporting lasting friendships within a Christian context.
Crossings Community Church was founded in 1990. The congregation was a church plant sponsored by the Kingdom Builders agency of the Florida General Assembly of the Church of God.
Crossings Community Church is affiliated with the Church of God out of Anderson, Indiana. Our national and state offices are listed below:
General Assembly of the Church of God
National Offices - Anderson, Indiana
Florida General Assembly of the Church of God
State Offices - Orlando, Florida
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, the standard and final authority for all Christians. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; Revelation 22:18-19)
- Jesus Christ, God's Son, had a virgin birth, lived a sinless life, was crucified for our sins, arose the third day, is seated at the right hand of God to make intercession for the saints (Christians), and is coming again. (Matthew 1:18; John 14:1-3; Acts 4:12; Hebrews 7:25)
- The Trinity, one God in three persons “Father, Son and Holy Spirit“ who created all things visible and invisible, and out of chaos created order (John 1:1-3, 14, 14:9-10, Matthew 3:16-17).
- Every person is in need of salvation. (Romans 3:10-23)
- Salvation is by faith in Christ and repentance of sin. (John 3:16; Acts 2:37-39)
- The salvation experience (saved, born again) places us in the Church. (Acts 2:47; Colossians 1:12-13)
- The Kingdom is spiritual in nature and a present day reality. (Luke 17:20-21; Romans 14:17)
- Sanctification is submitting one's self to the Word and to the Holy Spirit - for cleansing to live a holy life, and to be set apart for service by the infilling of the Holy Spirit. (Romans 8:9,10; Romans 12:1,2; Ephesians 4:17-5:20; Hebrews 12:14)
- Spiritual gifts are given by God to believers to be used to edify and build up God's Church. (Romans 12:4-8; 1 Corinthians chapter 12; Ephesians 4:11-13)
- Divine healing is by God's sovereignty and by faith and obedience to God's Word. (Exodus 15:26; Psalm 103:1-5; Psalm 147:3; James 5:13-16)
- The return of Christ on the final day to receive His people - for reward, for judgment, and the end of the world. (Matthew 25:31-46; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; John 5:28-29; Acts 17:30-31)
- The unity of God's people. (Ephesians 4:4-6; John chapter 17; 1 Corinthians 1:10; Hebrews 10:24,25)
- The ordinances: baptism (Matthew 28:19) and communion (1 Corinthians 11:23-29)